For Fall Registration, there are two different Discount Codes that may be applicable to your fees. In order to receive one of these codes, you need to understand what they are, whether you qualify, and when to request one.
IF YOU QUALIFY FOR A DISCOUNT CODE, you must REQUEST the code BEFORE REGISTERING. If you register WITHOUT the code, the Office will not process partial refunds until AFTER the first week of the Fall Season. So, do you need a Code? Read on!
- This code is NOT required if you are registering for 2 teams at the same time (during the same registration session). When you are on the page where you select your team, you will see the option, "Are you signing up for an additional Team today?" If you choose YES, then you do NOT need a Discount Code. The system will automatically apply the correct discount for your second team.
- If you already registered AND CHECKED OUT (i.e., paid online/offline) for one or more teams for Fall, and now need to register for an additional team, you will need to get this code from Jackie or myself. (This code will cover BOTH the FWASA discount and the NTSSA discount.)
NTSSA Fee Discount
- This code is only applicable if you are a member of another Association that is also a member in good standing of North Texas State Soccer Association (NTSSA);
- You must be currently registered to a team within that Association;
- You must provide a current roster for that team with your name on it. Please submit this Roster to Jackie at the FWASA Office.
That's it! So, if you meet these conditions, simply send an email to the Office (or Registrar), and let us know what Code you need. If you need the NTSSA code, be sure to attach the member-association team roster with your request!