Registration is just around the corner. We've greatly simplified the fees for registration since we began online registration. Here's a quick refresher:
$58 for a player to register for one team.
- $45 goes directly to FWASA to pay for everything that supports the Association. This includes Field rentals from City of Fort Worth; part-time Office staff (Jackie!), office space, supplies and utilities; it also includes compensation for the Referee Assignor (Lalo!)
- $13 goes to North Texas State Soccer Association for supplemental insurance. This typically covers your deductible in case of medical treatment for injuries incurred while playing in a sanctioned FWASA event. This is paid by each player ONCE per season.
For players registering for a second team, the fee is $37
- This represents an $8 multi-team discount
- The $13 NTSSA fee is only required once per season, and so not applied for each additional team
So, a player registering for 2 teams will be charged $95 during registration.
HOWEVER, these fees do NOT include referee fees.
Managers must collect referee fees from each player on the team. For each game, that amounts to $55 from each team.
- Center ref is paid $50, and each line judge gets $30.
- That is $110, split between the two teams.
If you look around at the major soccer associations around town, you will find that we are the least expensive, despite all the great benefits!